Two precious women I know personally, Jessi and Audrey, have suffered miscarriages in the last few weeks. I cannot imagine what they are going through and my heart breaks for their loss.
This is Jessi, mother of three, wife to Nick, blogger/designer extraordinaire, a voice of encouragement.
Read her story here.
This is Audrey, wife to Chad, sister to many, a prayerful and lovely woman.
Read her story here.
For my praying friends, if you feel so led, please lift these ladies up. They both could use some peace and love.
Jessi and Audrey, I love you both. You're in our prayers.


Thank you so much Kara. We appreciate it a ton.
ReplyDeletePraying for you ladies. I also had a miscarriage on Sunday June 19th, 2011. My friend had one 2 weeks before mine. I am not sure what it going on with all of these happenings but just know you are not alone and God is bigger than all of this ... we serve a mighty God!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Amanda! I am so sorry for your loss. I'm praying for peace and love to overflow for you. God bless and lots of love!
ReplyDelete