Table Linens

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

 I'm on the hunt for colorful, fun and affordable table linens for my new dining room set. Here is what I have found that I adore:

Via - Rainbow napkins from West Elm.
Via - Seersucker placemats from West Elm. Although I wish they came in another color.

Via - Circus Tent tablecloth from Anthro. Gah. I love it so much.

Via - This comes in blue and red as well from Pottery Barn.
I'm actually shocked that Crate & Barrel didn't have many options (neither did their sister store CB2). I might just look around at Marshalls or TJ Maxx this weekend for something. Or maybe Etsy... but I get overwhelmed every time I'm there.

Any suggestions?
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. These are all so lovely! I've found a lot of really great table linens from World Market and they are super affordable! Good luck with your search!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground