Yum

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Some meals as of late:

Nachos - grilled chicken, black beans, orange peppers, jalapenos, onions and cheese baked, then heaped onto chips.

Pasta with sauteed chicken, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil and spinach with Parmesan cheese.

And my new favorite - a harmony bowl. My friend Jessie taught me how to make it. You'll need tempeh, rice, beans (black and navy preferred) and some veggies to stir fry.
I didn't have any black beans or rice, so I just used chick peas. Also carrots and squash also go well with this meal!

Heat up your beans, then stir fry your veggies in some olive oil, and slice the tempeh nice and thin and brown the sides slowly in butter or oil.


Grab a bowl, put your rice on bottom, add beans, then veggies, then tempeh and top with a vinaigrette of your choice. I didn't add dressing to my bowl since I was missing the rice - it was so good!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum indeed! This looks great! I am a new follower and can't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground