the trumpette socks are super handy! I had some for my daughter when she was an infant and they looked so cute, and then I didnt need to hassle with tiny shoes that she wouldnt walk in.
those onesies are awesome! I'm going to try and find a few for my baby boy
I completely 2nd the Trumpette socks. They are spendy but they are the only socks that stayed on! We had the golf ones and the regular tennis shoes ones. I think if I could have justified it he would have had every boy style! :)
I'm new...stumbled on your blog fro Top Baby Blogs, and I have to agree with you that all these clothes are ridiculously cute. I hate when people say "Boy clothes aren't as cute as girl clothes" because I don't agree. Yes girls get to wear dresses and poofy skirts and hair accessories, but boy clothes are adorable in their own way. I love dressing my baby boy! (And it's easier too!) Check out my blog! www.preparingforpeanut.com
the trumpette socks are super handy! I had some for my daughter when she was an infant and they looked so cute, and then I didnt need to hassle with tiny shoes that she wouldnt walk in.
ReplyDeletethose onesies are awesome! I'm going to try and find a few for my baby boy
I completely 2nd the Trumpette socks. They are spendy but they are the only socks that stayed on! We had the golf ones and the regular tennis shoes ones. I think if I could have justified it he would have had every boy style! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm new...stumbled on your blog fro Top Baby Blogs, and I have to agree with you that all these clothes are ridiculously cute. I hate when people say "Boy clothes aren't as cute as girl clothes" because I don't agree. Yes girls get to wear dresses and poofy skirts and hair accessories, but boy clothes are adorable in their own way. I love dressing my baby boy! (And it's easier too!)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog! www.preparingforpeanut.com