Hairs

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow. My roots are BAD! My hair is so long too, it's starting to look nasty at the ends.

I'm seriously tempted to cut a lot of it off. Not go short, but go from super long (its past my the middle of my back) to a few inches below my shoulder blades - that would be like 4-6 inches of hair!

I was thinking something like this but longer:

Or this:

What should I do?!?!
Keep it long? Cut a bunch off? I don't want "mom" hair.

16 comments:

  1. I vote cut it. Or at least throw some really cool layers in it. Not because your hair isn't beautiful now (I'd pay good money for it!) but because layers would look awesome!

    Don't worry though, your hair now isn't "mom hair." So either way's a win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could pull that off. just be sure its long enough to pull back when you are up to your eyeballs in baby poop.

    or, invest in some headbands

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! But you can pull off anything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you do cut - I say mid length - change but still safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmmm, you have to do this cut! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since you are asking, I vote no! You have some of the most beautiful, long, gorgeous blonde hair ever! Of course, you will still be beautiful if you cut it, AND it will grow back, but it is so, so flattering on you long! My suggestion: cut off a couple more inches than a normal trim so you can really see the difference without it being such a drastic change. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these cuts. I think they will look absolutely beautiful on you...It will be something more updated and youthful, I think. Give it a try. Hair always grows back...That's the beauty of it! Post pictures when and if you get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the comments everyone. I am still undecided...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mommy says NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! it's gorgeous!!! As a man, my response has always been, whatever makes you happy. OR you could do what Matt used to do. No WAIT, you might not look good shaved or bright purple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. NO! But if you just need to chop it, for the LOVE - make sure you can get it into a pony. It's not called "mom" hair for nothing. No one wants it, but on some days we all HAVE to resort to utility over function.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok so obviously i'm a fan of long hair, but with that being said, i love a change! hair will always grow back. i love your hair but those haircuts are adorable! i say do it! but yes keep it long enough for a ponytail. you're beautiful no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As you're about to be a new mom, I vote no on cutting it. Ponytails will be your bestfriend for awhile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think shorter hair is more manageable with a baby, but ultimately you should do what you're most comfortable with. Btw- I am a new reader and just love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your long hair but you'll likely be wearing it back every day for the next year (at least) - LOL - so I vote cut it shorter to have something new but leave it long enough to put up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground