I saw the post title and was so excited he was here! Now realizing that that would be a little early, I'm excited to see his first "picture". Love following along on your excitement. Laura
ahhhh cute!
This is beyond exciting!!!!! He will be here so soon!!!
How exciting!!!
any name ideas?
We're not sharing the name on the blog until he's born :)
I love his little face!! can't wait to snuggle that boy! any day now :)
SOOO glad I found your site! Sending constant happy family vibes your way! It's SOO soon now!
Eeeeeeeeppp!!!
Thank you so much for commenting!!
I saw the post title and was so excited he was here! Now realizing that that would be a little early, I'm excited to see his first "picture". Love following along on your excitement.
ReplyDeleteLaura
ahhhh cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is beyond exciting!!!!! He will be here so soon!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteany name ideas?
ReplyDeleteWe're not sharing the name on the blog until he's born :)
ReplyDeleteI love his little face!! can't wait to snuggle that boy! any day now :)
ReplyDeleteSOOO glad I found your site! Sending constant happy family vibes your way! It's SOO soon now!
ReplyDeleteEeeeeeeeppp!!!
ReplyDelete