Gifts Part 2

Friday, September 16, 2011

This past Sunday I had an afternoon of girl time with my friend Jessica.

iPhone pictures don't always work out ;)
  

I have known Jess since we were unruly middle schoolers and now we live about 5 minutes from each other. We went to the local mall, got some Starbucks, went to Ann Taylor Loft (heaven!), then Francesca's (double heaven!) then to the Gap.

Where she proceeded to drag me into Baby Gap and bought me this sweater!!! 

It's the one I said I wanted  for Baby M in this post!  Baby M is going to be so stylish this winter! Thank you Jess!


And this week, my co-worker Meghan, from Lil' Chopstick gave us this amazing book:


It's a beautiful bedtime story about how the little fox asks the mama fox to tell him the story of the day he came home. She tells him how long she waited, how she wanted to give up, but that he finally came home and it was the most wonderful day of her life. 

I read it and immediately started to cry. I love it! Thank you Meghan.

I feel so blessed and loved, not just by these little sweet gifts, but by all the support and encouragement and love being poured out over our son!  He won't know what hit him!!!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. http://www.amazon.com/Love-You-Forever-Robert-Munsch/dp/0920668372

    You need that book as well. I've read it to both my kids the past 8 years. Makes me cry every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! i just couldn't resist that cute little sweater! oh boy i am in trouble whenever i have a kid with my shopping obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie I thought of you immediately when I read it. It'd be a perfect book for Noah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground