Hairs Part 2

Friday, September 2, 2011

So I am a chicken. I didn't chop it off.
sorry for the iPhone quality photos - this is before
Instead I got my normal set of highlights with a new shade of blonde added in (a little "sandy" blonde in there this time, instead of a golden dark color). My hairdresser also took 2 inches off the bottom and added in some more layers. 
Right after the salon - I roughed it up a little with my hands because it was so straight. I don't normally wear it this straight but she blew it out perfectly to check the cut. Also, how stoopid is my expression here? Gah!
the next morning - I curled the ends a little but again it is SUPER straight and wouldn't really hold anything.
It looks pretty similar to before, except no bad roots, no split ends. I realized that I would probably freak out with a massive cut especially since our kid is about to be born - too much change in one month for me!

Maybe next time I'll do the choppy-chop. Sorry to get all you amazing folks excited about a haircut. I have never seen such passion over hair - it cracked me up!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. PHEW! so glad you didn't choppy-chop! i didn't even know you were considering something so drastic (sort of :) but change is good, taking some length off and layers will def make it more manageable (even on the days when you get a 30 second shower because the baby's crying) for a good blow dry (on "fancy" days) air dry (every other day of the week) and pony tail (always needs to be an option! ALWAYS!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground