You know you have an addiction when the barista at Starbucks starts to prepare your drink when they see you walk in.
And they know your name, ask about your vacation, and say "See you tomorrow," as you're leaving.
My name is Kara and I am a coffee addict.
Disclaimer: I budget for coffee monthly and load it onto my Starbucks Rewards Gold Card. For every 15 drinks, I get a free drink of my choice! Plus the syrups and refills are free with the card. I just load it every month and use it like a debit card.

Haha... yes I can relate! I changed up my drink today and the barista was shocked!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I've been a silent follower of this blog for a little while, and I just wanted to let you know that you have been in my prayers. Good things are coming =)
I was WAY too proud when I got my gold card in the mail . . . sort of felt like P Diddy
ReplyDeleteI too have a Starbucks addiction. My day just doesn't feel right without a trip (or three) to my espresso dealer :). How do none coffee drinkers survive?!
ReplyDeleteP.S Just started following, GREAT blog! Check us out!
Amen for the Rewards card!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that little gold card. Although it is pretty depressing how fast the balance declines!
ReplyDeleteHaha, as a former Starbucks barista, we are encouraged to remember faces and typically ordered drinks to make the experience more personal. So don't feel too badly - we do it with all our customers! :)
ReplyDeletewe don't have starbucks in south africa. it makes me so sad. i once had an amazing cake at the starbucks in lake tahoe. i have never found it again in all my starbuck travels in australia, brazil,south korea and england : (
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I didn't know about that card! I'm seriously going to look into getting one. Thank you!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's how I use my card! It's pure awesomeness in the form of gold plastic =)
ReplyDelete