All Hallows Eve

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This weekend, my amazing sister in law Faith threw a Mad Men themed costume party. We all dressed up, made some 60's inspired finger foods and stocked the bar. We danced, "smoked" candy cigarettes and took lots of photos!  Also, I used this tutorial to get my hair up that high!

It was such a fun party!!!

My amazing sister in law Faith
Faith and her darling boyfriend Jason
My dress is from the Mad Men line at Banana Republic! Scored a sale!









And now for the kissing montage...





I love this one!
 Hope you had a great weekend! How did you celebrate All Hallows Eve?

5 comments:

  1. What a great theme! Everyone looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously what a FUN party! you guys looked so neat! LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a GREAT party! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun theme! You looked super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously, the best theme ever (I don't even watch Mad Men) but wow.. what a great party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground