In honor of the October Followers Fest
Hosted by Casey, Illy, Danielle and my sweet friend Jess, I am posting some of our pretty fall decorations around the house!
All of this cost me less than $10!
I bought the sunflowers, mini gourds and pumpkins and the larger pumpkin at the grocery story.
The vases, candle holders, raffia, place mats and napkins we already owned, and the greenery is from our yard.
Here is how to look like Martha Stewart with your napkins...
And here are some of the decorations outside...
Although fall isn't my favorite season (I'm a summer/spring girl!) decorating our home in the pretty orange and earth tones decor was a lot of fun!
All of this cost me less than $10!
I bought the sunflowers, mini gourds and pumpkins and the larger pumpkin at the grocery story.
The vases, candle holders, raffia, place mats and napkins we already owned, and the greenery is from our yard.
Here is how to look like Martha Stewart with your napkins...
And here are some of the decorations outside...
Although fall isn't my favorite season (I'm a summer/spring girl!) decorating our home in the pretty orange and earth tones decor was a lot of fun!


Love the decorations and sunflowers are my fav!
ReplyDeleteGreat pumpkins! We're carving ours tonight! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteNew follower here! Just us out!
Love the natural decor and texture you added!
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm visiting through the blog hop! Love the drilled pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteLove your decorations...simple but so pretty! And the lovely photography.
ReplyDeleteI'm stopping by through Follower Fest...hope you'll come visit me and say hello!
Cindy @ Notes in the Key of Life
What cute decorations!! I love the pumpkins! So much fun!
ReplyDeleteI love your pumpkins, they are so cute, especially the one with polka dots! I am a new follower from the Follow Fest!
ReplyDeleteI like your site
ReplyDeletehttp://www.reliefinn.com/