Where the #$%!@$! is my kid?
I want him to be in my arms LIKE. RIGHT. NOW.
Of course, I want him to be born healthy and not too early. But I thought I'd be in Missouri by now awake at 1:00 a.m. due to feeding my little smooshie-faced son.
But instead I'm in North Carolina awake at 1:00 a.m. due to my anxiety in waiting for him.
Son, I love you. I can't wait to meet you.
So sweet ! You guys are going to be excellent parents...and, yes, this won't be the last time you'll have to be patient. :)
ReplyDeletemy brothers birthday is october 4th. he is such a wonderful truly special and Godly man. maybe your son will be born then hehe. thinking and praying for you across the oceans in south africa. xxx
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! I have been checking in every day to see if there has been progress and can only imagine how frustrating this wait must be!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing time...can't wait for him to arrive! You guys have such an amazing story...what a lucky son you have coming! : )
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh, it's going to be amazing Kara! Seriously amazing!!!! Thinking of you doll.
ReplyDeleteYou truly are an expectant mother, Kara. I remember sitting awake at 1 AM before my babies were born thinking the exact same thoughts. The time does drag on but the wait will be over before you know it and your sweet boy will be where he belongs- in your arms.
ReplyDelete