Date Night

Monday, October 3, 2011

Last Friday, Matt and I decided to go on a little date. We don't know when Baby M will arrive and these moments when it's just us are fleeting.

We headed to our favorite little burger joint, took pictures, talked about our son to be, laughed and had a great time. We ended up back at home, cuddling on the couch and watching a movie from Netflix.

No matter what we are doing together - whether it's a date, or laundry or paying bills - I always have fun. He's just so wonderful to be around.

I'm so thankful for my husband, our marriage and our friendship. I'm blessed!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! You are a very kind person...you and your hubby are BOTH blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been blog stalking you for awhile now and I just have to say 2 things:

    1) ENJOY this last little bit just you and your hubby! DH and I spent a perfect Saturday together before I went into labor -- and I love looking back at that day!

    2) I know you are dying as are all of us, to meet your sweet son! Can't wait to hear the news of his arrival! :)

    I'll be praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been stalking your blog too and agree with Sarah! May I add a third thing? You look absolutely GORGEOUS in this pic! Praying for the three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a gorgeous couple! I remember the last wonderful pre-baby dates, but after baby comes they are almost more special as they are so few and far between! My husband took me to Paris for 2 nights for my birthday this year and it was soooo wonderful - you really re-connect and remember why you love each other so much.

    (and I am still able to write this as we're both in bad moods with each other this morning... the baby was up allll night so we didn't get much sleep. So Paris must've been romantic!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground