...is a new day.
It is one day that takes me further from last week and this awful grief. It is one day that is closer to hope.
Today I am going to try to live my life verse fully:
Peace I leave you, my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled, and do not be afraid. - John 14:27
| My dining room table. These sunflowers make me happy. |
Love,
Kara
P.S. If you love the blog, would you mind voting today? Click the brown button in the upper left hand corner, then the owl on the left in the new screen. Thanks!
Thinking and Praying for you both...one day at a time is all you can do....keep your head up! You have many that love and support you!
ReplyDeletePraying for you sweet Kara.
ReplyDeleteGreat attitude! I know this must be devastating for you all....I have said prayers and will continue to do so....God has other plans for you all....I can feel it!
ReplyDeleteI haven't checked your blog for a few days and am literally shocked reading what has happened. I truly have no words to properly express to you how sorry I am for you and Matt. This seems like such a cruel thing to have happened as opposed to the amazing, beautiful event you had been planning for. They say that everything happens for a reason, but in your grief I am sure that this is very hard to see right now. I truly only wish the very best for you and Matt and you continue on this journey to parenthood.
ReplyDeleteYou are one amazing woman. So stinkin proud of you. I love you so much!
ReplyDeleteThat is an amazing script. You are so strong and know when you are losing that strength, you have tons around you to hold you up.
ReplyDeleteI just checked your blog for the first time in about a week. As I have said previously, I don't know you guys, but I have loved following your journey. I am so, so, so sorry for the huge loss you are going through. I can't even begin to imagine. Please know that even though I have not met you, you are in my prayers. This post showed such a strong woman of God. It is inspiring to me. Hugs to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry you are having to go through this. It just is NOT FAIR. I to, suffered with 2.5 years of testing, surgeries, drugs, etc or awful infertility. Although we finally luckily conceived, we too looked into adoption.
ReplyDeleteThere are numerous heartaches and problems (like yours) associated with domestic adoption, and it just isn't right. Don't get me started with open adoptions. (I just don't think that fair either, when we have struggled so long to have a child of our own) These reason are why people go overseas to adopt, and its just crazy, as there are so many kids that need a home, and these problems happen and its just not fair.
That being said, I am a religious person as well, and you will get your baby. You are good people and please have faith in that. I questioned my faith SO MUCH through this process, and I know things happen for a reason.
I also knew several very good friends who I met through the IF circles that went on to have very successful adoptions, so please don't give up. I am so sorry for the heartache you are experiencing. I will be praying for you until you get the child you have been searching for.
Mandy
The Fabulous Baby Striblings
http://babystribling.blogspot.com
p.s. found you through TBB :)
I have been praying for you! MY husband and I are in the process of adopting in Missouri right now too. God has a plan :)
ReplyDeletexo
janel
AS strange as it sounds, sometimes things happen for a reason...one that we can not see when we are in the midst of it..But in retrospect, someday we are able to look back and realize that God had a perfect plan for our lives.
ReplyDeleteI am keeping you in my prayers. Sounds like you are a woman of faith and know that you can trust your God to deliver you and answer your prayers in his good time.