Tomorrow I am going to see the 85th Annual Macy's Day Parade LIVE and IN PERSON. I'm silly with excitement!!!
I'm mostly excited to see the big balloons, especially Snoopy.
As a child, my mom would always make cinnamon rolls and let me watch the parade on tv from start to finish. I'd always look forward to Snoopy (and the dancing from the Rockettes).
And this year I get to see it in person. EEEEE!!!

Very Jealous!! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteJealous! My entire family goes every year and watches from my uncle's office in Times Square, perfect view. This year, we'll be with my in-laws (which is still fun, but I mean...it's not New York City :P). Get there very early, or you're going to only be able to see the backs of people's heads! Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous! This is on my bucket list. Have fun!
ReplyDeletehow exciting!! can't wait to hear how fun it was!
ReplyDelete