New York: Part 1

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I did not want to come back from NYC last week. Our vacation was amazing!  Here is a recap in pictures:
Warning - LOTS of pictures and some are from our iPhones, so apologies in advance that they are a little grainy at times!

Sunday
On the plane

Pizza for lunch at Posto

Brooklyn Bridge


Occupy Wall Street (we had to go in and take a shot!)

NYC Firefighter Memorial

Dinner at Viktors


Times Square

Monday
Breakfast cuddles

Balthzar

SoHo

Matt trying out the Cold Room at the Burton store

the famous Katz Deli counter

yum

enjoying my enormous pastrami sandwich

Our view at night


Tuesday

Flatiron



30 Rock!



FAO Schwartz

yup

dinner at Dogmatic

dessert and drinks at Sweet Revenge
Part 2 & 3 to come...

8 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! LOOOOOOOVE all these pictures!!! and WHOA, the babe in the yellow coat, standing on the street corner right above the cab picture...HOT! <3 SO glad you two lovies had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like you two very much! It's neat seeing where you went on your NY trip, as I was just there visiting too!! Looks like you had an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo fun! and jess is right...you are a hottie in that yellow coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful time! :)
    http://www.hellojackblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you two had a blast. Glad you were able to get away! And your glasses rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle - I like YOU very much. You are such an encourager. And why haven't you posted on your blog since October? I really enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you took the Sweet Revenge rec! Hope you enjoyed it (although, really, how could you not, right??)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! I never thought I'd like NYC so much until after visiting. It is such an amazing place. I love looking at all your pictures. You guys look great. So happy for you! love, Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground