Friday Links

Friday, December 16, 2011

I know so many bloggers do this (and it won't become a feature here), but because I've been sick this week I'm posting a bunch of links that I love!

Love these holiday Etsy finds - one, two, three and four.

The debate about vaccines can get ugly, but this post from a mother whose child caught whooping cough is really eye opening.

So excited about this show debuting in January!

Congrats to David, Lorean and Micah!

Wish I had some fancy holiday or New Year's Party so I could wear this dress or maybe this one.

Honor your children. 'Nuff said.

Sometimes I wish I could be as stylish as this family.

I'm not a mommy yet, but this article gave some great tips on handling toddlers during the holidays.

Before & After's are fun and Design Sponge features some of the best!

My friend Kristina has a great series for kids on her blog. Check it out!

I would love to take my parents and Matt on a Christmas cruise one year. Warm weather = my favorite!


Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Kara, your blog rocks. Thanks for the mention, Happy Holidays to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article of vaccines was SO RIGHT ON!!! All parents and/or perspective parents need to read this!! Totally inspired me to write my own post on the subject, if only my skin were tough enough to handle the onslaught of comments I would most likely receive because of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you woman! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that blog post on vaccines was definitely good food for thought, as were many of the comments, on both sides. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground