Holiday Decor

Monday, December 5, 2011

I am almost finished with the Christmas decor. 

This weekend I bought some lighted garland, a few wreaths, yarn and felt (to make a few more of these for presents), some cinnamon candles, two outdoor bows for the porch and hunted for a tree topper.

I never found a tree topper I liked, but I did create this:
We can't use our fireplace anymore due to mortar / structural issues, so I stacked up pretty logs and added lots of white candles around them. Pretty!

Any suggestions for online stores that have good tree toppers? I'm at a loss.

3 comments:

  1. No tree topper for us either. I think Target did have some cute ones once upon a time.

    We did jimmy-rig Batman up there once but, no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok LOVE the fireplace! I so wish we had one. Even if it was a non working one. :)
    A friend of mine posted on her blog a how to make your own and it looks super easy to make and cute. I have yet to find one I like so I think Im going to attempt to make it: http://babystribling.blogspot.com/2011/12/25-days-of-christmas-2-diy-monogram.html
    Glad you guys were able to get away! I was super inspired by the trip and booked my own for Feb with my bff! A much needed get away for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we use a big bow that my mom made for us out of wired ribbon... looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground