OK, last set of pictures I promise....
Thursday afternoon/evening...
| Thanksgiving Lunch |
| Central Park afternoon stroll |
| Columbus Circle |
| All these photos (except for this one) were taken by Matt! |
| Thanksgiving Dinner - we had Asian Fusion - at Ember Room |
| love birds |
| Best vacation ever! |
I wish there was going to be a part 4! Looks like such a fun trip..and the food YUM!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kelley! I love sneak peeking into your vacation!! I'm so glad you two had a blast!! I love NY!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had an amazing trip. You guys dedinitely deserve it :)
ReplyDeleteP.S love your coat!
I loved seeing all of these pictures. New York is beloved to me. There is no place like it. You look so beautiful in your yellow coat. I like the sunflare photo of the carriages in Central Park. I'm so happy that you had a fantastic vacation.
ReplyDeleteBekah in Dallas~