Photobooth Fun

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sometimes you just need to be silly with Photobooth.




Is this not the ugliest thing you've ever seen. I should get a trophy for putting a picture of myself  like this on the internet!


Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha I do this with friends shamefully often. Fun!

    -Morgan

    http://flyfromthehighestswing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Doesn't doing silly just make your heart feel light?

    Happy Mid-week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you take this constructively, but I feel like your blog has lacked substance lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous - Thanks for the comment. I have been very busy with work and life, so have not had a chance to actually write, as opposed to just posting little updates and photos.

    A little constructive note for you in turn - please don't hide behind the anonymous name. It allows you to say whatever you please without accountability. I don't take offense easily, so you can comment without fear of retaliation from me. I love my readers and you should feel comfortable commenting as yourself.

    Thank you and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are great Kara. Also, in context of the above comment, 'substance' can only be defined subjectively. Can someone who speaks anonymously offer any insight into what 'substance' is in the first place? Keep doing what your doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground