Thank You

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Just a quick note to say, thank you so much for your sweet and encouraging congratulatory comments on our pregnancy! 

Also, I have to say thank you for the support and love you have shown our family over the past year. We had a lot of ups and downs in our journey to parenthood and many of you sent sweet notes and emails of encouragement. Honestly, they carried my heart and I feel forever indebted. This community is amazing and I adore y'all!

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what (or who!) the new year has in store for you! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm normally a silent reader but I just had to say how happy I am for you guys! You two will be the most amazing parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your pregnancy! I look forward to following your pregnant journey! I am having a onesie giveaway over on my blog (http://onceamissnowaqueen.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-new-year-giveaway.html) I hope you can stop by and check it out!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you three! And congrats again! I'm incredibly happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I found your blog a while ago but hadn't been back in a few months. When I read this post I almost fell of my chair. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground