How far along: 11 weeks
Baby's size: 1 1/2 inches long - the size of a fig!
Baby's size: 1 1/2 inches long - the size of a fig!
Sleep: Decent. I wake up every night to go to the bathroom, but for the most part, sleep is good.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I have been wearing my Belly Band with work pants sometimes.
Food cravings: None
Food aversions: Anything too savory smelling, most raw vegetables and garlic.
Symptoms I have: Nausea, dizziness (sometimes), general exhaustion.
Doctor’s Appointment: Last week (Thursday) we went for a regular check-up and got to hear the heartbeat! It was amazing and it made me immediately start crying.
Movement: None that I can feel yet!
Belly Button: Still an innie.
Gender: Unknown.
What I’m looking forward to: This daily nausea ending!
What I miss: Sushi and coffee.
| Trying for a belly shot, but covered it up with my arm by accident. There is no "belly" yet, just a little bloating that makes me chubby! Better picture next week! |
I can't believe I am almost done with the first trimester!

Congrats to you! you look perfect! Glowing....I am very happy for you! This is by far the best gift we as women can get. :)
ReplyDeleteyou look adorable! so so excited for you. can't wait to see that baby bump grow!!
ReplyDeleteThis post makes me so happy. I am over-the-moon thrilled for you!
ReplyDeleteI remember hearing my daughters heartbeat for the very first time…just grips the core of your soul. I was instantly misty-eyed and in awe.
ReplyDeleteLove this post! I hope you will do an update like this every week :) YAY for almost being to the second trimester!
ReplyDeleteI made a promise to myself to do this every week until I deliver. I am interested to see how my body changes and also show the pictures to my kiddo one day ;)
DeleteI am SO excited for you! You are going to be a wonderful mama... both of you will make great parents! You deserve this and dreams really do come true, don't they? Lots of love and well wishes! flyfromthehighestswing.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your kind words. They mean so much!
DeleteYes! I am so happy for your family.
ReplyDeletei cried everytime i had an ultrasound done. Lol. creating life is so amazing!!
ReplyDeleteFound you from naptime diaries, how nice to click over and see you are pregnant! You are in for the best time of your life. You and your husband are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you Marie!!!
DeleteLove!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on expecting! I could not stand the sight of raw chicken when I was pregnant. Good luck with everything. New follower from TBB http://gumdropswap.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteGo get you some coffee, lady! In moderation there is no evidence that you can't have any! But, of course, it's a personal decision.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You look so blissfully happy. Congratulations on your miracle :)
ReplyDelete