Baby's size: Almost 3 inches long - the size of a medium shrimp!
Sleep: It gets better every day, but I still wake up between 4-6am daily to pee!
Maternity Clothes: Nope! I looked at some maternity jeans at Target this weekend and almost started crying. They were SO UGLY!
Food cravings: Cheeseburgers with pimento cheese. (But I'm not indulging this craving, otherwise I'll be 200 pounds by the end of this pregnancy!)
Food aversions: Thankfully, I am eating veggies more and more, but the smell and sight of red peppers makes me gag.
Symptoms I have: I'm tired! The nausea is almost totally gone (knock on wood). I woke up Sunday morning with a seriously nasty head cold. Hopefully that won't last too long because I went through a whole box of tissue in 24 hours.
Doctor’s Appointment: The next one is mid-February, then the appointment after that we get to have the first ultrasound and find out the gender!!
Movement: None so far.
Belly Button: Still an innie.
Gender: Unknown.
What I’m looking forward to: Starting to really show, as opposed to just looking chubby.

Aw you look beautiful! I am so happy for you and Matt, being a parent is the most amazing gift!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic! Ps- I eat goat cheese all the time and tater is still a happy camper! Allmost all cheese you buy in US is pasteurized. But I always read the package just to make sure. I really miss wine and beer though!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Becky. I didn't feel so hot when I was taking these photos. When will I see you next?!
DeleteTry vegetarian sushi at Cowfish (you're in Charlotte, right?)!
ReplyDeleteI am! I love following along with your pregnancy pics too. You are so cute!
DeleteI was so sad to start wearing maternity clothes because I love fashion, but Girl! Motherhood Maternity is not to shabby. I got 3 pairs of skinny maternity jeans there and I love them. Get on to asos.com, they have amazing cute/European clothes.
ReplyDeletewww.thegarnessclan.blogspot.com
I totally forgot about asos! Thank you for the reminder :)
DeleteYou're three weeks ahead of me so I've been keeping up with your posts to know what's ahead! =) I agree, totally ready for a real bump instead of chub! I also wake up between 4-6 every day to pee haha...it's super annoying! Congrats & many blessings to your little family!!
ReplyDelete-Liv
thencomesmarriagetheblog.blogspot.com
The best advice anyone ever gave me: splurge on yourself and pay a little extra for a good pair of maternity jeans that you feel awesome in. I bought one pair each for each pregnancy and I wore the crap out of them. I felt great and looked cute: something every pregnant woman deserves!!!
ReplyDeleteLiv - What brand of jeans did you get?
DeleteUhh maternity jeans noo fun, when it comes time just buy a pair of regular low rise jeans a size bigger than your normal ones! Craved burgers like crazy with both my bubbas, a boy perhaps?:)
ReplyDeleteTotally splurge on good maternity clothes! It totally helped me feel better on those days I felt huge and uncomfortable. I loved H&M's maternity clothes. Stockholmobjects.com has good nursing tops and dresses and mokopuna.com has pretty maternity tops and cute clothes for babies!
ReplyDeleteYay! I can't wait to see more and more of these post. So excited for you two!
ReplyDeleteBut, WHOA, I didn't know you couldn't have goat cheese. Not sure if I could give that up for 9 months. Mad props, girl!
Anything that isn't pasteurized is a no-no. But some goat cheeses are pasteurized (I just need to find them)!
DeleteTry oldnavy.com for maternity skinny jeans. I just got a pair and I love 'em! Dark, skinny and and the panel is comfy! They work great with boots and flats. They also have cute ribbed tanks that are long so they cover the beband or panel perfectly.
ReplyDeleteI've heard good things about their maternity jeggings too. Have you tried those?
DeleteGaps are pretty good and the price is right!
ReplyDeleteKara you may want to keep those tissues handy. I had a stuffy nose my entire pregnancy, and when I asked the doctor about it, he had said that it's a very normal side effect of pregnancy, just lesser known. I was one of those women. Oddly enough I adjusted and got used to it. Good luck. I am having a ball following you. (I may have double posted. Sorry for that. :)
ReplyDelete-April
Kara - Check out http://hatchcollection.com/collection. Maternity clothing you can wear before and after the baby arrives!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link. I'll definitely check it out.
Delete