Pinterest

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I've been resisting Pinterest for a long time because I am truly afraid of the addition that will follow... I mean ALL my girlfriends and co-workers talk about how they wasted whole weekends when they first got on. 

But it looks so fun!
And every once in a while I check my stats and one of the main traffic sources is Pinterest - cause people are pinning my recipe photos left and right! (At least they are linking back to my site to give me credit!) Someone even pinned a picture of my parents dancing at my friend's wedding. Ha!

So should I join? I'm thinking I should!

Someone send me an invite! matt and kara adopt [at] gmail [dot] com.

12 comments:

  1. OMG you need to do it. It fills some crazy craft void for me. If I can't do crafts at least I can look at some! DO IT! Need an invite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! I've never really had an issue with wasting entire days on it or anything. It's so much fun! I love the ideas, recipes, and beautiful things I see on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you probably will become addicted, but it will be totally worth it. I truly think Pinterest has made me a better person. Except I feel like kind of a worse person for admitting that! OK, so Pinterest has made me a more well-rounded and social person. That's fair enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES, YES, YES you should! You will definitely spend the first few days consumed by it but it eventually tapers off. It's a 15-20 minute thing every day for me now. I love being able to pin recipes while at work and then use the iPhone app later that evening to pull the recipe up while cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should definitely join!! I sent you an invite, hopefully you get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just did a post on things we've been trying from Pinterest. Instead of being a time waster, I find it has actually saved me time- I've found all kinds of cool things, time saving, money saving tricks. http://www.thelifeofblights.com/2012/01/new-stuff.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kara,
    you will love it!! SO many ideas, for your new baby :), photo ideas, room ideas, delicious recipes, fashion!! JUST EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do it!!! I wrote about my pinterest obsession today! You will love it and you will find so many great ideas!

    ♥always,
    Marisol @ The Sea & Sol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much for the invites! Can't wait to get started. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it. We are building a new house so it has been great for room planning, saving recipes, getting craft/sewing ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You must join! It's like a blogger's crack. Totally addictive but you don't have to feel bad about wasting time on it because you discover great recipes/DIYs/etc!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground