Quick Request

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

No recipe for this week - I can't look at food without gagging right now - thanks morning sickness!!!

I have a quick request:
A lot of you have been so kind as to add our button to your own blog (thank you), but most of them are the old version. Would you be so kind as to update the button to our new one?
Photobucket

You just need to copy/paste the text in the upper right hand corner of the blog. Thanks!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh. Morning sickness bites the big one:( It's a good way to know that all is well though in your bod! I just got through my bout with it- and found that crystalized ginger helped and I also took a B6 vitamin too (which really helps some people but I couldn't really tell that much if it helped me). Just a couple suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to keep this title of your blog now that you are pregnant and having your own baby? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HTH - Yes we are keeping the name of the blog as we still plan to adopt in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground