New Year's Eve

Monday, January 2, 2012

The last few years Matt and I have enjoyed New Year's Eve with a small group of friends. This year my friend Anna threw a Sparkly NYE bash at her house! We all put on some glittery stuff, brought some yummy appetizers and had some fun ringing in 2012 together! It was so much fun!

I only took a few photos with my iPhone, but here they are:
a sparkly headband for me and a bowtie for Matt (I painted it with glitter paint!)
Me and Katrina
So much yummy food!
Katrina and Caitlyn

Jess and Kate
Our lovely hostess Anna and Jessie


More sparkles (via Jessie)
The Party! (Via Jess)
 Hope you had a wonderful NYE!

2 comments:

  1. As I scrolled down, and before I could see the whole photo, I thought that hot pink sparkly thing in the first pic was a BRA!!! I thought, "well, well, well, look who's feeling BOLD! And festive!" Then it all made sense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I scrolled down, and before I could see the whole photo, I thought that hot pink sparkly thing in the first pic was a BRA!!! I thought, "well, well, well, look who's feeling BOLD! And festive!" Then it all made sense. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground