Sorry for the delay - I just had a chance to take/upload photos and they're with my iPhone :(
Baby's size: 5 inches long - the size of an turnip.
Sleep: Amazing, but my dreams are still crazy.
Maternity Clothes: Belly Band in full effect!!!
Food cravings: Avocados, carrots and sweets.
Food aversions: None right now.
Symptoms I have: Super tired.
Doctor’s Appointment: Next one is March 9th for the anatomy scan.
Movement: I thought I might have felt something the other night, but wasn't sure.
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: Still unknown.
What I’m looking forward to: Seeing the kiddo on an ultrasound in a few weeks.
Oh my gosh I love your little baby bump!
ReplyDeleteKara, you look absolutely gorgeous!! I love that bump :)
ReplyDeleteDanielle - You have such a sweet, encouraging spirit. Thank you!
DeleteI literally feel so happy for you every time I read about you being pregnant! I wish you guys all the best!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Laura!!
Deletecute little bump! I totally have that shirt if it's from H&M :) Here's a picture if you want to see what it will look like as your belly gets even bigger!! I was 28 weeks here http://youngmammatales.blogspot.com/2012/02/bumpity-bump.html
ReplyDeleteIt is from H&M. I love it!
DeleteYes you do! You look radiant :)
ReplyDeleteP. S. Love the polish!
Check that mini bump!! You look awesome xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Alice! I am taking some style tips from you :)
DeleteYou look so cute! Everyone says it feels like butterflies, but for me it just felt like gas. Once you do feel him/her you will be like, oh thats what I've been feeling. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Blair! How are you btw? I love that you and your sister married South Africans. How fun!
DeleteYou look beautiful!!! :) Are you going to find out the gender??
ReplyDeleteforevergodsprincess.blogspot.com
yes at our next appointment!
Deletegood LORD! You look SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! You are glowing, and your hair is too perfectly wonderful!!! Eeeeee!!! look at that itty baby bump!!!! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeletethere it is!!! tiny baby M!!!
ReplyDeleteAhh, I just got a chance to catch up on your blog and see you're pregnant! This is AWESOME! Isn't it funny how life works out? Congrats, mama!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I don't know if it's "funny" how this story played out (I wish our adoption hadn't failed), but this pregnancy is absolutely a blessing. :)
DeleteCongratulations! What an exciting time to be expecting a baby: ) I recently wrote a blog about how to prepare for a new addition to the family, you can check it out at http://mybabybuddy1.wordpress.com/ You might find some helpful tips : )
ReplyDeleteyou are so stinking cute! love that bump and your cute new shirt!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous!! You are glowing and your hair is beautiful!
ReplyDelete