Random Thoughts

Friday, February 3, 2012

  • This week FLEW by and I still have this stupid cold/sinus infection. Boo.
  • Thanks for voting for my blog y'all! You're too kind. I won't ask for votes again, but if you feel so inclined you can vote once a day, every day.
  • This flew around the Internet quickly, so you might have already seen it, but Kristen Bell freaking out about her birthday present had me laughing so hard I was crying.
  • Also, I'm obsessed with this show. Matt and I laugh so much when we watch it because we're convinced that I am 90% similar to the lead character Reagan.
  • As a woman with a tattoo, I really appreciated this response to this article.
  • I have a girl crush on this lady. Her hair tutorials rock.
  • Dinner posts will be starting again next week! Yippee!
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm hosting a giveaway today. Some eco-friendly and adorable baby items :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.m.g. was that sloth freak out not hilarious?? ugh. i laughed so hard in disbelief!! I also read that article by Lisa Koury and thought that was nuts! Ugh..sometimes there are better words to get your point across..and she needs a bit of practice in that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for more dinner posts :)

    also, i had a bad cold while pregnant with my daughter (8 months old now!) and of course it turned into a sinus infection because i couldn't take crap for the cold. have you ever used a neti pot? it worked wonders and actually allowed me to breath for the first part of the night. i've heard some speculation about them but people have been using them for years. just make sure you use distilled water.

    hope you feel better soon!

    p.s. i saw the kristen bell video last night and laughed so hard. i'm totally emotional like her. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used a neti pot before. It freaks me out every time. I'm such a baby about it. Hopefully this will end soon :)

      Delete
  4. First, that Kristen Bell clip is hysterical! I think I've watched it several different times (can't resist when another friend posts it), and it still gets to me. She's so quirky and adorable. Second, Up All Night is such an amazingly funny show! I love it! And I think it's going to last a long time. The entire cast is phenomenal - I have a hard time choosing a favorite! And finally, thanks for posting that article to in response to the tattoo opinion piece. I hadn't seen either, but I'm shocked that anyone (especially a woman!) could hold such outdated and sexist views in this day and age. The response piece is amazing, so well-written and thoughtful. Women with brains are so much more attractive than those who simply avoid getting tattoos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground