Blue or Pink?

Friday, March 9, 2012

It's a.... 
(well you have to watch the video to find out!)


Our baby is healthy and whole! Happy Friday everyone!!!

65 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting! Love the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing way to tell us! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooooohhhhhhuuuuuu, it's a girl. what did i say. what did i say!!! that's so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh!! I love the video, and I'm so happy for you both!!! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video was absolutely precious! What a neat way to share! :) Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay if that wasn't the cutest thing EVER... Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!
    Yaaaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest video ever!!!! What an awesome idea! Congrats on your baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cutest reveal ever. Love it! Congrats! I am having a girl as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwwwwwwww! So so so happy & excited for you guys! I'm also having a girl, any day now (38w2d pregnant today), and just cannot wait to meet her... So this just takes me back to November when we found out she's a she! Eek!

    Okay, enough of this hysteric babbling. :D My point was: congratulations, I'm happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I KNEW IT. Hurrrrraaayyyy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! Oh the adventures you and your man will have with your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your video, Kara! Congratulations on your HEALTHY baby GIRL!!!! Let the shopping begin :) Will you be sharing her name anytime soon?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute!! :) love it. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay!!!! Congrats!!!!! :)


    God bless!

    forevergodsprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. A sweet baby girl!!!! I am soooo happy for you!!! This video is adorable and made me cry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This video is ADORABLE! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is the sweetest video ever! Congrats! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, that is the most creative and lovely video. Congratulations! I'm sure it's wonderful to know more about your little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your video Kara, congratulations to you and Matt! I just have to add I guessed right in your poll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful video!! I got goosebumps :) Congratulations on your little girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG! CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!! I was so nervous watching this video ;) I felt like the sex of my unborn child was being revealed!

    yay for pigtails and hair bows :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. DARLING DARLING VIDEO~~ Best one that I think I have ever seen- congrats momma!! What a LUCKY daughter you will have!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aweeee!!!! So exciting, congrats! She is going to be one lucky little girl. love the video as well

    ReplyDelete
  26. i knew it!!!! i'm so excited for you guys! my 9 month old daughter is my world. congrats and cute video!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I got a little teary eyed watching that. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable Video! :) My guess was girl! So thrilled baby girl is healthy and perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. SO cute!! what a perfect keepsake :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. ahhh!!! a girlfriend for our little man! love you guys so much and that baby girl already!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such an adorable video, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a badass quirky little video. I like the lyrics, too. :)

    Congratulations, you guys. It is SUCH a wonderful ride. Sometimes I stare at my three tromping around together and think "I am so lucky...", despite what can be a sometimes isolating and trailblazing "job."

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations!!! I totally got it wrong! :P Have fun getting ready for your wee little one!

    ReplyDelete
  34. YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful video, Kara! Congratulations to you and Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG so so happy for you both!! Such an adorable video! Love the bump too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful video! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What an adorable video! You're little girl will be super fashionable just like her mama :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ahhhhh! So exciting. Congrats and love the video!!!!!!

    Jill (LifeLoveandCake.com)

    ReplyDelete
  40. This video was SO adorable!! It gave me the chills!! Congratulations on baby GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my gosh, what exciting and amazing news!! Congratulations on your baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congrats! What a darling (and creative) video:)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lovely video :) And congrats on a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  44. YAY! YAY! YAY! So happy for you both! I was really hoping the babe would be a girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh yay! Congrats, sweetie! I'm so glad you're having a healthy baby girl! And your video is just about the cutest thing ever! Absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Yipee!!!! Girls are so so fun (and expensive too)!! ;) So happy for you. Many continued prayers and blessings for your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congratulations!!!! Love the video and so glad to hear that the baby is healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a cute video announcement! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Best. Gender. Announcement. EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. CONGRATS! i voted boy in the poll, but a girl is just as sweet :) so excited to see your story unfolding! God bless <3

    ReplyDelete
  51. oh congrats on the little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. I totally missed this post! Congrats! Girls are so much fun (drama at time, but so much fun)! Loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! It was a little something I dreamed up and Matt made it happen!

      Delete
  54. Congratulations!! I totally choked up watching that and the looks on your faces is priceless!!! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh Kara! There's NOTHING like a girl. Get ready, it's the best ride of your life. MUAH! xoxo ~K

    ReplyDelete
  57. ok, so even after the 10th time of watching this... i still cry for joy. love, love, love that precious girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's your niece! Of course you already love her. I cannot wait to see you NEXT WEEK!!!

      Delete
  58. I can't even tell you how happy I am for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Fantastic video! We found out the gender as well, and it really helped us to bond. The day we found out, we named her, and felt like we knew her already.

    www.franklyfiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground