Countdown

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In 2 short days we find out if our firstborn is a boy or a girl!!!

What do you think we're having? 

Take the poll on the right hand side of the page. We'll reveal the results on Friday afternoon/evening!!!

P.S. How about a vote for the blog if you're so inclined? Please and thank you.

11 comments:

  1. Wow! What an exciting time. I can't wait to hear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!! I think Boy. I voted already....congrats and can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!! I voted girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!! Cant wait to hear what your little one is! I voted boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear Kara! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be eagerly checking back! I'm thinking boy, but can see you with either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting! I voted girl, just because we're awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. crap. i've been checking your blog all day today thinking it's friday! man!! haha. can't wait...obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is your guess, Kara?! Can't wait to learn the gender news tomorrow! I pray your ultrasound yields nothing but GOOD news!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait, I keep refreshing your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground