| Matt worked all day on a video shoot, so we missed the daylight - hence the indoor, poorly lit photos! |
How far along: 26 Weeks
Baby's size: 1 and 2/3 pounds and 14 inches long - the size of a hothouse English cucumber (seriously this is the comparison on my Baby Center app!)
Sleep: The last week I have woken up feeling achy in my legs, neck and back. So strange!
Maternity Clothes: Most of my work clothes are maternity, save a few longer shirts. I
Food cravings: Sushi, lemonade and strawberries.
Food aversions: None.
Symptoms I have: My legs and hips hurt
Doctor’s Appointment: Next week actually!
Movement: Every day she kicks and stretches- it makes me so happy!!
Belly Button: Innie, but it's close to popping out soon.
Gender: Girl!
What I’m looking forward to: Finishing the nursery - I have been working on making it more feminine without spending a lot of $$.
What I miss: I kind of miss having a waistline and a normal sized bust line.
this baby bump is soo cute!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
DeleteHmmm... I definitely had the lemonade as well - I wonder if there is something in it that we crave(d)!
ReplyDeleteYou look so good! I craved lemonade BIG TIME when I was preggo! Iced tea with lemon too - lemon just hits the spot when you're pregnant!
ReplyDeleteYou are too sweet! I have heard that the citrus is something pregnant women crave because it keeps your stomach calm. I love the combo of the sweetness with the tart flavor. :)
DeleteSo cute, you are looking great!
ReplyDeleteWow, you are a gorgeous pregnant lady!
ReplyDelete