How far along: 29 Weeks
Baby's size: 2.5 lbs and 15 inches long - the size of a butternut squash
Sleep: It's been a little better this week - but I wake up with really sore hips and legs like I've run a marathon. Weird!
Maternity Clothes: I'm still able to mix some non-maternity tank tops, skirts and dresses in with the maternity stuff.
Food cravings: Carrots and hummus, fruit, lemonade, ice cream.
Food aversions: None.
Symptoms I have: I'm still having lower back pain, but it's slowly getting better with my exercises.
Doctor’s Appointment: Early June! Oh and I passed my glucose test this past week. Praise Jesus!
Movement: Yes, mostly at random now.
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: Girl!
What I’m looking forward to: Matt and I are taking a "babymoon" next week at the Outer Banks!
you only have 11 more weeks? wow! Enjoy your "babymoon"!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing...oh, and I LOVE her name!!
ReplyDeletehave fun on the babymoon!! you are so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteyou look lovely!.
ReplyDeletelove the name,
Regards from Paris, France
The Outerbanks, one of my favorite vacation spots! Which part do you stay? We go to Corolla, love it! Your growing bump is adorable...and love the name Brighton!! :)
ReplyDeleteBabymoon....fantastic idea! It'll be a long time before you'll be able to take a trip just the two of you. We're debating about whether to go on a honeymoon this September after our wedding (yup, baby girl was a blessed early surprise) and Lucy will be a little over 12 months at that point. My heart beats faster when we talk about it and I get teary. I just don't know if I'll be able to leave her!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! Really great color on you! I love, love, love her name!!
ReplyDeleteWhoo hoo, congrats on passing the glucose test!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the glucose test! What helped me in the second trimester (and the rest of my pregnancy) was this huge boppy thing. Not sure if you have one but I LOVED it. http://www.amazon.com/Boppy-Prenatal-Total-Body-Pillow/dp/B003UTUEOU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337799460&sr=8-1
ReplyDeleteThey make various kinds but this was awesome!