30 Weeks

Monday, May 28, 2012

 How far along: 30 Weeks

Baby's size: 15.5 inches long and 3 pounds (like the head of a cabbage).

Sleep: Some nights it's glorious - I sleep a full 7-8 hours uninterrupted and wake up without feeling achy; other nights I have insomnia or wake up feeling like I worked out too hard.

Maternity Clothes: I'm still able to mix some non-maternity tank tops, skirts and dresses in with the maternity stuff.

Food cravings: Raw carrots and zucchini with hummus, fruit, lemonade, ice cream, corn on the cob.

Food aversions: None, but I looked at raw chicken the other day and gagged a little.

Symptoms I have: Lower back pain when I spend too much time sitting in my office chair, but it's getting a little better.

Doctor’s Appointment: Early June. 

Movement: Yes and I am starting to feel her up in my ribs now.

Belly Button: Innie.

Gender: Girl!

What I’m looking forward to: This whole week with Matt at the NC Outerbanks.

What I miss: This week - nothing. I'm blessed!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful mama. I almost bought that same day the other day! I love it! Your maternity style is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liv you are so sweet. Matt bought me the dress earlier this year - I love it! It's so comfortable and I am excited to wear it AFTER baby too :)

      Delete
  2. Cannot believe you are 30 weeks!! Time is flying. ENJOY THIS!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for pregnancy photos at the beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an incredibly beautiful pregnant woman :) I just looked tired and round. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful! So radiant and healthy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!! Getting so close now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground