Dinnertime Ideas?

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

No recipe this week as we are in the middle of complete chaos (via our upcoming home renovation) at the Motts house! 


I did want to pose the question to all of you: What kinds of recipes would you like to see here? 

I need to branch out a little and would love to cook a new dinner meal and post the results here.  Leave your ideas in the comments section! 

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. What I love about your recipes is that lots of them are typical American dishes that I wouldn't dream of cooking here in the UK, so please, more American (and Mexican!) dishes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the recipes you post! I've made almost every one and they're delicious! I don't know what I'd like to see...just keep on showing us what you guys are eating at home and I'm sure we'll like making/eating it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love some slow cooker from scratch recipes!
    Thanks, it's Autumn here in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say Hi from a fellow NC blogger! Have been reading your blog for awhile now. I have 3 young kids. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground