Stats

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Every once in a while I check my Blogger Statistics to see who is reading, where they are located in the world and what traffic source they came from (like another website, or through Google etc).

Do you want to know what the top "keyword searches" are?
  • "matt and kara adopt" or "matt and kara" (duh)
  • "pimento cheese"
  • "ikea farm sink"
  • "Love sign"
  • "grey nursery ideas"
  • and the one that drives me crazy: "matt and cara"*

You people must really like pimento cheese. Over 300+ searches have led you to my blog. HA! Also, I get at least 400-600 hits a day from Top Baby Blogs (thank you!). It's awesome that people keep stopping by to read my words. 

Seriously, thanks for reading!

*Dear reader who searches for my blog every single day by Googling "matt and cara" - it's Kara, not Cara. 

7 comments:

  1. wow, 400-600 a day from TBB, impressed! I'm lucky if I get 50 a day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is impressive! I love your blog and so glad I found it! LOL at the cheese...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google Analytics is my FAVORITE! And I guess we have something in common: I also have someone(s) that come to my blog every day via searching for my name MISSPELLED. SO ANNOYING! Can't they just bookmark it or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a friend of Jess Gatlyn and have been reading your blog, and found your blog by reading hers. It was the announcement of the gender of your baby. I got even more curious and started reading about how you met your husband, and ventured on your journey to adopt. The great news of you expecting. Its good to have others who are believers, who have walked through things that don't always make sense, but coming thru to the other side and seeing victory, it is a huge blessing for me to be able to read about others lives. I'm an information junky, and love people tremendously, so I love sharing my life with others thru my own blog, and reading about others. Thank you. I am married, nearly a year, we found out in April that we were expecting a little one, that is when I discovered how much I Like to control, as I was realized I had a specific "plan" that things were to happen in. Well, I went thru a glorious process of realizing "the plan" doesn't matter and that I liked God's more. However, at week 12 we lost our little one. We are pushing thru, and choosing hope and joy.. but there are days when I feel my heart aching and burning to share my life with my babies. Reading about your journey is an inspiration for me, and when I am mostly at home, and the primary chef, I will try out some of your recipes.

    Thanks again... for sharing your life, and letting us into your world. It is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so heartbroken for your loss. I'll be praying for you and your husband as you go through this difficult time.
      Thank you for sharing a small part of your story with me. I'm so glad that you enjoy reading my blog and hope that we connect again.
      God Bless

      Delete
  5. I love your blog! I stop by once a day or so to see what's new, and I also use the links to other blogs you read all the time if I have some extra time and want to see what is going on on other blogs. Don't remember how I discovered you, but I've stuck around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Yeah I get my name spelled 'Kara' and it drives me MAD! How hard is it to remember it's a K and not a C - and vice versa? ;). Also when it's RIGHT there for people...ha ;).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground