Oh baby

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The internet is so dangerous. Here are some of my "wants" for Brighton over the last few weeks:

The Itzy Ritzy Peek a Boo Pod
Via
One of my girlfriends from work has this car seat cover and it is awesome. It serves as a blanket/cover for your baby, but also keeps those unwanted hands away. 
Confession: I cannot handle watching a stranger come up and touch a baby they don't know!  


Bebe au Lait Nursing Covers 
Via
 I plan to breastfeed and I have always loved seeing these fashionable covers. I love this version in grey and white! 


Organic Toys from Oompa
Via
 I love this brand and the toys are pricey, but I like the idea of Brighton not chewing on plastic! These rattles are so sweet and I'd like at least one wooden stacking set for when she gets older. 


The 4moms Origami Electric Stroller
Via
 I saw this stroller on Ellen's Mother's Day show and was drooling.  It is ridiculously expensive so we will probably never buy it; nonetheless it is also amazing given all the safety features and bells and whistles!


And of course, baby clothes!
Via
I love pretty much anything in the Gap Seed Collection and their Palapas Collection.
Old Navy has great deals on their layette sets.
This ridiculously pink and frilly sunsuit by Janie & Jack - pricey but I love it!
The organic cotton onesies from H&M are 2 for $10!

6 comments:

  1. Gap has the cutest clothes for baby! Love your picks!!

    --kendall
    songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products choices. But I will say, don't waste your money on the Origami. I work at a baby store and we sell it. It's ridiculously heavy. It has almost no recline to the seat. Basket storage is a joke. And, it only takes a Graco car seat. There are much better (and cheaper) options out there! But I will say, it's hands down the coolest looking stroller!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good advice. We already have a snap and go for the earlier months when she can't hold her head up. I was thinking this as her 6 month on stroller but am now thinking about the Bob Revolution since we'll be using it for jogging/walking.

      Delete
    2. If you plan to jog/run absolutely go for the BOB! Hands down, best jogging stroller out there.

      Delete
  3. The onesies from H&M are fab. They get softer with each wash. My 3-month old is wearing her sister's hand me downs from a year ago. The solid colors are great for layering, etc. Those are def the most-worn items in my girls' wardrobes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The onesies from H&M are fab. They get softer with each wash. My 3-month old is wearing her sister's hand me downs from a year ago. The solid colors are great for layering, etc. Those are def the most-worn items in my girls' wardrobes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground