A Surprise Shower!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Last Tuesday night, Matt and I headed to our friend Missy and Dan's house for game night. About halfway there, Matt pulled into a shopping center and Missy was sitting outside of a shop smiling at us. They told me there had been a change of plans and I was going with Missy someplace - which neither would tell me. 

She drove us off through some back roads until we ended up at our friend Beth's house. I assumed we were having a girls night (Missy still wouldn't tell me anything) and when I walked in, all our small group girls were there and yelled "Surprise!"

They threw me a surprise baby shower!!! It was so special to spend time with my girls!

Here are some photos (via Meredith's iPhone) of the night:





My friends are the best!!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun surprise! And omgoodness that lil swim suit is the cutest thing i've ever seen!! dying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! How nice of them to throw you a surprise shower! Hope you got lots of goodies for your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I love the swim suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fantastic and special for you! That swimsuit is adorable... I want one in my size! hehe How lucky to have friends like that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable swimsuit and what lovely friends! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground