Recipe: S'mores Parfaits

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm going to brag a little bit for a moment - I made this recipe up! I'm sure there is some recipe book or website out there that has something similar or even identical, but I promise, I didn't look it up. I just wanted a S'more, but wanted the dessert to be cold. Hence the S'mores Parfaits!

Ingredients
1.5 packs of graham crackers (each box has 3 individually wrapped packs - use 1.5 of the box)
2 boxes instant chocolate pudding
1 container of whipped cream
mini marshmallows
1 Hersey bar

Cook your instant pudding according to the directions - I used 1% milk with the recipe. Set in a bowl and refrigerate until cold (not cool - super cold is best). I do this a few hours before I build the parfaits.

While your pudding is cooling, crush the graham crackers in a bowl.

Dole out 1/4 rounded cup of crackers to the bottom of your parfait jars - I used canning jars (8 oz.) and it filled 10 jars.

Once pudding is cold, add 1/3 cup of pudding to each cup.

Add whipped cream to the parfait until it touches the rim of the cups.

Top with a few mini marshmallows and a piece of the Hersey bar. 
 Enjoy! Serves 10!

2 comments:

  1. Now you have me wanting something sweet! What a great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how it would be with Marshmallow fluff?! Hmm....!! This is a fun recipe! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground