Links for the Week

Saturday, August 4, 2012

A lot of bloggers do a weekly "Links to Love" or "Weekend Links" post, which I love - it's so fun to see what other people find on the internet. I normally don't do posts like that because I don't have the time, plus I don't want to copy what so many are doing... but this week is an exception. 

Here are some links I love:

Hysterical article on how American baby names are getting worse

This Etsy shop has the best home accessories. We have two of her pillow covers and a lamp cover and I want more.

B. Jones is my hair guru. This look is something I'm trying before summer ends.

The prettiest nursery for a baby girl.

Once I lose my baby weight I am buying these jeans.

Yum.

Makeup for girls who wear glasses. 

I am not good at crafts, but this tutorial on how to make a necklace seems easy enough.

Oh to have a waist again! I can't wait to shop for some fall dresses at this boutique and this one too.

Such a pretty blog.

Taking Matt to Europe is on my bucket list and this hotel is going to be on agenda. Gorgeous!

THIS!

And some blogs I love (yep, they're my friends, either in real-life or in the blogging world): One, Two and Three.

Love,
Kara

3 comments:

  1. You are so, so sweet for including me! Thank you so much :) What an adorable blog. And you two are just lovely. Congrats on your soon-to-be baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including me! I'm checking on you every day... am so excited for Brighton to arrive xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do this more often!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground