Matt and I had the privilege of having some professional photos taken during the last few weeks of my pregnancy. Pranee from Beauty For Ashes Photography took these amazing photos (seriously she made us look good; it was like 100 degrees that evening and my makeup was melting off).
She was fantastic to work with and will also be doing a newborn shoot once our daughter is born! Enjoy and be sure to check out her amazing portfolio here.
She was fantastic to work with and will also be doing a newborn shoot once our daughter is born! Enjoy and be sure to check out her amazing portfolio here.
Also TODAY is my due date! No signs of labor yet, but hopefully Brighton will make her appearance sometime in the next week. Happy Wednesday!
Hello! I've stumbled upon your blog shortly before you became pregnant with Brighton and I wanted to tell you I'm very happy for you and very grateful for your blog.
ReplyDeleteYou and Matt are inspiring persons and I can't wait to meet your sweet daughter, you are such a beautiful family!
I wish you the very best,
Laurine (from France)
Thank you so much for your kind words!
DeleteYou two look so cute! Such a wonderful photo shoot......hopefully the next post is introducing little Brighton to the world! So thrilled for the both of you!
ReplyDeleteYou look so radiant!!! I can't wait to see Miss. Brighton herself!
ReplyDeleteLove these! You two are a beautiful couple! Happy due date :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! And your posts are so refreshingly upbeat -- it's nice to see you enjoying your pregnancy to the very end. Wishing you the best as you welcome your little girl earth-side soon.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteyou guys look so in love. That is amazing.
ReplyDeleteBaby girl will so loved by both her parents that s great
Laurence
Thanks for all the sweet words everyone. We are SO excited to meet our daughter. :)
ReplyDeleteThe one with your LOVE necklace and your husband's LOVE tattoo is awesome! And "Brighton" is a beautiful name for a girl - it evokes so many thoughts of things that are light and new!
ReplyDeleteYou both look so incredible. And I agree with Cyn - the photograph with the LOVE necklace and the LOVE tattoo is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI had my photo taken next to the LOVE sculpture in NYC and bought the necklace after - I have to find that photo to show you!
Hurry up Brighton x
These are perfect! What a beautiful, natural and loving photo shoot.
ReplyDeletePs. Hubby has some nice ink!
xx
THESE PHOTOS!!!! These are so amazing! The one of Matt's tattoo and your belly: LOVE!!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable photos of you two (three?). You must be beside yourselves with excitement!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Beautiful photos
ReplyDeletehttp://www.everydaywaiting.com
Beautiful! And that is some weather to work with!
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful that I don't have to shoot 'shoots in 100F weather. >_<
You guys look terrific!
I came across your blog right about the time you announced your pregnancy (and cried through the videos!). I am SO excited hear about Brighton's arrival. I'm habitually checking your blog for updates. Praying for a safe, smooth delivery for you.
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely! I really really like the close up of your pink shirt where you can see Matt's tattoo. Awesome! You are almost there! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl.
ReplyDeleteThe photos are beautiful!! Good Luck!! Can't wait to meet Brighton! xx
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! I have been away, and since I got back online, i just though, i wonder if Kara had the baby yet? Not yet, but soon hopefully!
ReplyDeleteLaura