Week Two

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy 2 Weeks Brighton!

In your second week of life you
Slept 16-18 hours a day
Had about 70 diapers changed, peed on your mommy twice and pooped right on her hand as she was changing your diaper
Nursed for almost 25 hrs 
Had your first growth spurt and wanted to nurse every hour on the hour one night
Took your second and third sponge bath and you actually enjoyed them this time
Had your first playdate with your mommy's friends and their toddlers (you slept or nursed the whole time)
Spent a whole afternoon with your paternal grandparents and swung in the hammock with your grandmother Mottsie
Had your first professional photo shoot
Took a long walk with your mama, daddy and Bella in your new Bumbleride stroller  


     



Brighton I can't believe you are already two weeks old. I love you so much more every day!

P.S. We plan on doing weekly updates just until B is 1 month old, then it will be monthly updates. :)

17 comments:

  1. I LOVE the name Brighton and your little lady is absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is perfect! Congrats again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the lovely parents of a gorgeous little girl.
    Parenting is challenging but great. Enjoy!
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Brighton! What a sweet girl. I think you'll love your Bumbleride, too! We have the flyer and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that last picture you took of Brighton's first professional photo shoot! Fun times :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is just the cutest! And you look so well! Glad to see motherhood is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are her "siblings" responding to her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dog is sweet and cautious and watches her all the time. The cat ignores her entirely! Ha!

      Delete
    2. The dog is sweet and cautious and watches her all the time. The cat ignores her entirely! Ha!

      Delete
  8. congrats on your new baby! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing all these pictures! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so darn cute!! That paci is hilarious - I laughed out loud. How are you feeling mama??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel good but tired! I love being her mama. Hope you are well! :)

      Delete
  11. She is perfect!!! What a beautiful angel!! Enjoy every minute, mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so beautiful! YOU LOOK AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so beautiful!!!! You look so awesome, and the first picture of you two on this post made me a little weepy, you two are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brighton is eliciting this weird response in me in which I want to literally scream in delight. Is this normal?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground