Blog Revamp!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This has been a long time coming, but it took me a while to figure out what our new name should be (thanks for your suggestions from this post) and finding someone who could redesign the space for a decent price and who had a great design portfolio.

So here is our new blog name and design!

We are now called "Love, Matt and Kara". I decided to change it to something that kept part of our name and the "Love" theme involved. We have a new url soon too. More to come there!

Our blog redesign is by The Fairy Godmother. I highly recommend her! She has great work ethic, her prices are fair and she is willing to work with you throughout the whole process to ensure the design meets your expectations!


17 comments:

  1. love it! one thing though: the header in the mobile version of the site that comes up when I click from my iPhone still says "Matt and Kara Adopt"! when I click on web version it shows the new site beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because the URL hasn't changed over yet. It will be updated soon!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the color scheme! And the name!

    littlebabyoverman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new design is GORGEOUS! I LOVE it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous design, definitely a pleasant surprise when I opened up your blog! Have a good day with your babe & hubby :) Almost the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! I love it!
    Love,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look! It is so simple and sweet. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love the new design,its perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground