![]() |
| Blogging with the little one. She is already fascinated by the computer. |
When we started this blog in May 2010, its purpose was to update our friends and family about our adoption process. We had just a few readers and hardly anyone ever commented.
But over time the blog grew into something else and all of you showed up. I'm not sure how you found us, but I wanted to take a moment and say thank you for reading, thank you for commenting and thank you for your support, advice and opinions.
It has been so wonderful having this online community - I have loved learning from all of you, hearing your perspectives and reading your stories as well.
Thank you for participating in this part of my life!
Happy Friday!

Thank YOU for welcoming us and letting us be a part of your life! We love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your life with us! You've been through a lot the past couple years, and you shared that with us. It's so funny because I read quite a few blogs, and I almost feel like I know you because of the blog. :) Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kara I should say! I found you at just the right moment in my life. I've dealt with infertility, being told the likelihood of conceiving was very slim even with fertility treatment. Hearing your story and seeing you guys triumph through heartbreak with such a positive outlook really gave me hope. I found out two weeks ago that my husband (we've been together almost 10 years) and I are now pregnant completely naturally. I changed my eating and exercise lifestyle losing 50 lbs. I cannot thank you enough for being there for me even without you knowing it. :) - Casey
ReplyDeleteOh Casey I am SO happy for you! What a wonderful gift. I am in tears! Congratulations!!!!!
DeleteThanks for having such a rockin' blog for us to read!
ReplyDeleteThank YOU for sharing your story with all of us. :) It's been fun to tag along and I look forward to hearing more from you as time goes on.
ReplyDeleteWe love you, Kara!
XOXO
Thank YOU and your FAMILY for candidly sharing your journey with all of us!
ReplyDeleteFor a second there I thought you were saying goodbye! Glad you're not! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy to be a reader of your blog :)
ReplyDeleteReally love reading what you have to say.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a talented writer and such a generous blogger.
Glad to know you via the internet
Laurence
so glad to have found you guys. when i have kids one day all this reading of blogs will help : ) and remember you have a place to stay if you guys come visit South Africa.
ReplyDelete