![]() |
| Waiting in the airport last week - Brighton was mesmerized by all the hustle and bustle! |
Reading: I took a little break from reading the last two weeks! I'm going back to "The Night Circus" when I get a chance.
Watching: I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 last night with a huge group of girlfriends. It was laughable at times (that CGI baby was awful) but also sort of fun to see it all end. Matt and I are still addicted to our typical shows, but I really want to do a Lord of the Rings weekend - I'll admit that I am a nerd and love those movies! Plus The Hobbit is coming out on December 14th!
Listening to: I'm on a Mumford & Sons kick again. I'm resisting listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving.
Thinking about: Money! I'm about to go into my unpaid leave and am really looking hard at our budget and ways we can cut here and there.
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving! We are spending the day with Matt's family and I'm excited about all the yummy food and time together.
Making me happy: Friends. Family. The kiddo. And decorating for Christmas next week!
Do you have a Currently post? If so, link to it in the comments - I'd love to read it!
Thanks to Danielle for the inspiration for these posts.

You're right...that CGI baby was so so bad. People were actually laughing in the theater whenever we went.
ReplyDeleteHi Kara! I am such a sucker for the LOTR movies, too! I don't know if you have it, but the movie channel Starz does a LOTR weekend marathon every Thanksgiving. So perfect timing if you have the channel, and still perfect timing to watch them if you don't ;) I know how I'll be sleeping off my turkey this weekend...
ReplyDeleteSome parts of "Breaking Dawn" were cringe worthy but I loved it anyway! And we're super excited for The Hobbit! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family!!!
ReplyDelete