My "Fix" and Shopping My Closet

Friday, November 2, 2012

Over the last month I have become more and more obsessed with Pinterest. I was a late bloomer for that website and am now in love with all the pretty pictures and great ideas. My favorite is pinning clothing boards from Polyvore - it's helping me shop my own closet a little bit better. I get stuck in a jeans/tshirt or cardigan rut and I'm getting some ideas on how to use accessories to add some punch to an otherwise boring outfit. Maybe I should join Polyvore too?

Via
Via
 Speaking of shopping, I finally received my invite from StitchFix! I've been waiting to join this site for a little over a month and am so excited that I finally got to fill out my style profile and schedule my first "fix". If you haven't heard of this styling service yet, definitely check out their website - it's a $20 styling fee that can be applied to any of the items in your "fix" that you choose to keep. Anything you don't want, you send back with their free shipping label. My first package of goodies will be here in about 2 weeks!

If you want to sign up and use a referral from me, click HERE. I will get a little bonus if you use the link and once you receive your invitation, you'll have a referral link you can send to your friends!

And while I have you, would you be willing to vote for our blog? Just click HERE then click the owl on the left. Thank you! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the cute clothes you get! Maybe if you like what they send you, or are happy with it overall, I'll join through you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground