Happy Birthday Matt!

Friday, December 7, 2012

 Matt turns 37 on Sunday. 

To say that I am thankful for him would be an understatement. He is my very best friend, my partner in life and now the father of my child. The last eight and a half years of knowing him have been some of the best and brightest of my life.

Matthew, you are such a strong man, rooted in our God. Your heart has stayed so pure through life's trials and I admire your drive, ambition, faith and kindness so very much. I am so blessed to be your wife and Brighton is so blessed to have a father in you.


Happy Birthday my love! May this be the best year yet!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your husband Kara!

    laurence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Matt! (Kara, your hair looks amazing! The dark underneath really gives it depth! You're model-worthy in this photo!) :) And Brighton's little sweater is too too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are too sweet! That dark is my natural color ;)

      Delete
  3. I love to see others who are truly happy. Congrats to the both of you and happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday 1st Time Dad! Hope his day was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground