A few weeks ago I received my first package from Stitch Fix! I was so excited to use some of my birthday money (thanks Mom and Dad) to get some new clothes through this service. Here are the items I received:
1) A sleeveless striped silk shirt
2) A pair of earrings
3) A black lightweight wrap dress
4) A demin shirt
5) A chunky sweater
I loved all of the pieces and most were within the set price ranges I requested through my style profile. I tried everything on and then looked at what I needed, what I wanted and what I could afford.
Since I already own a demin/chambray shirt, I decided against the one they sent me. Also, while the earrings were beautiful, they were a little too expensive. The wrap dress didn't fit right - I think I needed one size up - and the sleeveless blouse was so similar to one I already had. Although I loved all five items, I decided to only keep one piece - the chunky sweater.
The sweater is really unique in that it's a warm brownish grey color, the back is longer than the front and the design in the front was slimming. The styling card they sent with it suggested I wear it with colored denim, boots and a scarf - all things I already owned. It was a perfect fit!
Overall, I was very happy with my first "fix" and look forward to my second one. If you haven't signed up yet for their service, I highly recommend it! You can sign up directly with them, or use my referral link stitchfix.com
.*
* I will receive a credit for each referral.
I love Stitch Fix too!! Glad your first one really worked out :)
ReplyDeleteI've always been curious about trying Stitch Fix! Those are some cute items!
ReplyDeleteCute! I love that dress, that stinks that it didn't fit right. :(
ReplyDeleteThat is a really cute sweater! What a cool company...
ReplyDelete