Last weekend I had the chance to spend a whole weekend with some of my best girlfriends (and my baby). We rented a pretty cabin right outside of Asheville, North Carolina and spent the three days laughing, talking, eating, making crafts and hanging out in downtown Asheville.
Here are some photos from the weekend (some courtesy of my friends Lorean, Beth and Jessie):
 |
| All the babies - Brighton, Asher, Cedar and Athens. Aren't they so sweet?! |
 |
| Brighton and her boyfriend Asher (Lorean's son) giggling together on the bed |
AH! This looks like such a fun weekend! Girls trips are what I live for. And all those cute babies! SO MANY BABIES!
ReplyDeleteMo that was only the ones we brought! There are 18 kids among us, plus 4 on the way. We are a baby making crowd!
DeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI love the way you embrace life and your friends.
You are very lucky to have so many good friendships, which is not a given
Laurence
Awww, is it crazy I recognize Cedar from his mama's blog?! Boho Baby Bump is one of my favorite blogs! Looks like a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteNot crazy at all! Jess is my friend and Cedar is B's new little friend. Small world right?!
DeleteI felt I knew Cedar! hahaha Now i know why... :) sounds like a really fun trip
DeleteBrighton is so long! I giggled at that first picture of all the babies laying together. I bet she's gonna be tall!
ReplyDeleteShe is long! Matt and I are average height so who knows what she'll end up like. The boys all had their legs bent - two of them are the same length as her ;)
DeleteAsheville is my neck of the woods!!! Glad to see you lovely ladies... & babies! had so much fun. I use to love hopping around downtown with my friend before she moved to England. You gals should totally visit in the warm months too. They do drumming downtown and it's so awesome. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteI've seen that drum circle before. Very fun in the summer!
Deletelooks like such a great time!! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that you came to Asheville! I do love it here. My 5 roommates from college are coming here in late January and I was wondering what you girls did. I know I live here, but I wanted your input on what you girls filled your weekend with and what was your favorite thing. Oh, and by the way...you have the cutest little girl ever!!
ReplyDeleteWe spent the afternoon in downtown - we had lunch at the Early Girl Eatery, shopped for some Christmas presents and then went to the French Chocolate Lounge for coffee and treats. It was a blast!
DeleteThank you for the compliments on Brighton. We think she is pretty cute too ;)