Some Good Links

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I don't normally do these kinds of posts, but here are some links I have been bookmarking over the last few weeks:

Goodnight Moon spoof.

I want to buy these bow ties for every boy I know.

Our friend David introduced me to this site and I am hooked. Gorilla singing Christmas songs made me cry with laughter, as did this video.

I have always secretly wanted to use Comic Sans in a presentation at work... just to see everyone freak out.

This article is a few weeks old, but I love this take on domestic adoption.

This website is a must have for anyone who wants to see which drugstore cosmetics are similar to a pricey department store product.

I am a sucker for looking at cute animal pictures on Pinterest, which helped me find this hilarious website. The grumpy cat ones are my favorite.

In the wee hours of the morning as I am nursing Brighton, I read b-feeding articles from this site. It's SO helpful.

I cannot imagine being a celebrity or royalty and then being pregnant in this day and age. Poor Duchess Kate.

These videos never get old. I find myself wincing every time I watch them because it sounds like a conversation between me and my girlfriends.

My internet buddy launched a new online magazine for modern mums and I love it.

Happy Wednesday! (Off to finish Christmas shopping.)

4 comments:

  1. That Goodnight Moon link is HILARIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. modern mums? lol......stop it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well she's British and that's the term she used in describing the site. If never call myself a mum. I'm a mom ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm sooo behind in my blog reading... thank you so much for including me here! And yes, I'm a total Mum. Or Mummy, as I am called ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground