Brighton's Christmas Wish List

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

If Brighton could create her own Christmas wish list it would consist of this (written in her voice):
  1. Unlimited time in my parents bed for naps and bedtime. It's more comfortable than my crib and I like the down comforter.
  2. No more tummy time. I slobber all over my hands and holding my head up is too much work.
  3. No more headbands or hair clips. They're silly. Everyone knows I'm a girl.
  4. Keep that fluffy orange person out of my room (Mom calls it the cat). It makes weird sounds and stares at me.
  5. More walks outside in the big blue stroller. I like feeling like I'm walking when I'm really sitting.
  6. For Daddy to stay at home all day and let me look at myself in his iPhone. I'm really cute.
  7. More baths! I love being in the water!

However, since Brighton can't tell me what she really wants, here are some items I want to get her for Christmas:

1) Any book by Herve Tullet
Via

2) A brand new 529 Plan


3) A cute outfit from the Baby Love collection at Gap

4) A way to get her to move her bedtime to 8pm (I'm totally serious, she would be so much happier if she slept more!)

5) Early admittance into a great Montessori school
Via

6) A way for me to stay at home part time with her

I already got a few items on the list ;)

7 comments:

  1. I got so reminiscent when I saw those Montessori materials :) I'm 23 now, but hands down my best memories of school are from when I went to Montessori school. I was lucky enough to stay until going to public school in 1st grade, but the school I worked at during my undergraduate studies had a program up to 8th grade. I hope you find one you love! It's been so wonderful following your journey, and while I'm not much of a commenter, I had to comment this time. Best wishes and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting!! I hope to find her the right school that we can afford. They seem expensive!

      Delete
  2. Have you heard of Tot School before? I originally heard of Tot School from Nicole at the Kavanaugh Report blog and she helped me get started in doing it with my son. We started at about 13 months with him, but I know she started with her little guy earlier. It's a lot of Montessori-style learning at home and it's been a BLAST! I knew nothing about Montessori anything prior to doing this, and it's been so wonderful! I have a Tot School tab on the right side of my blog with some of our activities, but Nicole's are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not! Thank you for the info - I will definitely check it out.

      Delete
  3. I love this post!!! B is such a happy, smart little baby and I hope she gets everything on her list! Especially snuggling in bed with mom and dad! Those are the best days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo of her with her hands behind her head! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. B. definitely knows how to be cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground